9.14.2014

THEY SAY ITS WRONG BUT ITS RIGHT FOR ME



GRID PRINT COAT: LILYLULU FASHION - CROP TOP: MISSGUIDED - VINTAGE TROUSERS: WEARECOW - SHOES: GLAMOROUS - WATCH: SHORE PROJECTS


Before we went on holiday, me and Ryan went for a wander around the park and took a few outfit photos. I'm absolutely loving these vintage trousers from WEARECOW, I got them at my Bloggers Choice photoshoot from a few weeks ago when I went up to Manchester. They really remind me of Saved By the Bell or Keenan and Kell so I absolutely had to have them, although I never liked Keenan and Kell, but I'd totally just watch it for the clothes! They're also super comfy which is always a nice plus, and go with both light and dark clothes (!!!much shock!!!) so I'll definitely be keeping these in my wardrobe for winter!

14 comments:

  1. Oh hell yes! This outfit is so damn on point. I love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is SO cool. and the vintage trouseeers. great outfit, as usual ;) xx

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those vintage trousers are great

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clash of prints and colours x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and you are beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool outfit! I love the trousers :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Blog! You would look great in crop tops and crew neck sweaters from Hipster Tops Teen clothing store

    ReplyDelete