9.15.2014

REVERSE FOR GOOD LUCK



DENIM JACKET: *WEARECOW - SEE THROUGH OVERSIZED YELLOW DAISY TOP: *GLAMOROUS - LILAC PVC SKATER SKIRT: *GLAMOROUS - SEE THROUGH FRILLY SOCKS: *DOLLS KILL - MINT GREEN BAG: *PAULS BOUTIQUE- YELLOW POLKA DOT STRAP WATCH: *SHORE PROJECTS - WHITE PLATFORM BROUGES: *GLAMOROUS


Once again the yellow daisy shirt returns, if you follow my instagram you're probably all sick of seeing it, but I for one am not as its soo pretty!! I actually found this entire outfit which minus the socks, coat and denim jacket is all from Glamorous! I always want to invest in PVC because it looks really cool, but I always think it doesn't suit me, although thats probably because the length of most skater skirts make my legs look stubby, but I'm really loving this muted pastel lilac as its quite and unusual colour, and purple and yellow are a favourite colour combination of mine so obviously I thought it would go together wonderfully! The added green colour was a happy accident, I just popped on the denim jacket and picked up my PB bag which I use pretty much every day now and realised it all went together really well!

12 comments:

  1. Always on point! PS: I never tire of that daisy top!


    xx
    Nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt and the playfulness of this outfit xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the colours in this outfit, they work together so well. You always look amazing :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this outfit, that jacket is a favourite, just wish it wasn't so cold in the mornings so I could get away with no tights too!
    loveheartsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your outfit pieces both individually and styled together. The colours complement each other beautifully. I love the flair of your lilac Glamorous skater skirt and yellow Glamorous Daisy top. I too love the combination of lilac, purple, yellow and green. You look fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still obsessed with your top, it matches perfectly with your hair

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! I think the jacket is amazing :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with this look, it's so vintage, kinda like 60s in a way probly because of the colour palette which i'm really in2, The yellow floral sheer top reminds me of Prada, love how u matched it with kinda metallic pastel blue skirt and the touch of the green denim jacket <3 <3 have a lovely weekend, Kayla xx

    I'd love if u could come visit my latest post The French Boy xx
    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete